Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hot Lead 2016

I've put my name forward to GM a game of Big Chain of Command. I have the horde of Russians ready to go (130 or so). Now I have to work on the German opponents. I have 55 done already but I have another 60 or so to go.

I have 8 weeks to prepare and it starts with a list of things to do:

  • Complete the German infantry and support weapons
  • Create more wood fences
  • Shrubbery and hedges
  • Maybe a creek or stream
  • Design the scenario and terrain map
  • List the forces
  • Label the leaders 
  • Use stickers to indicate different sections
  • Create player packages
  • Create Russian patrol markers
  • Create more trees and repair the existing ones
I have made quite a bit of progress on the BTD Germans. I have the first coat complete. I'm now at the stage of fixing the overruns. Once that is done, I can apply the wash and then do some highlighting. Flocking is the final step. I think I need to complete this by the first weekend of February. 

Then I can use the rest of February to do terrain and the first two weeks of March to design the game.

Goals are good to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment