Friday, February 10, 2017

2mm American Civil War: Finally Done!

It's been a long time coming but I finally finished painting and basing my 2mm ACW figures. Here is the entire lot:

 




















The Union consists of the entire II Corps and the Cavalry Corps plus most of I Corps. The Confederates consists of three divisions of Longstreet's Corps.



I used the Union Corps insignia plus division colours to identify the regiments. So the second brigade of the first division of II Corps has a white trefoil on red field.

Here is a detail shot of the Union Cavalry Corps:




















The skirmishers took a little time but the payoff is nice:


Here's a picture of the Confederates, including tents and a baggage train (the last thing to be painted):






















Charge!


A final shot before I put them away. I have no idea when I'll use them or what rules, but at least they are ready for use.






















Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I love the look of this scale for big battles. Probably the way I should have gone for my Vimy project... but I do like painting the big toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do photograph like those paintings that depict the bird's eye view of a battle. It was worthwhile doing, but I think it unlikely that I paint anymore 2mm. Even microarmour has given me second thoughts.

    ReplyDelete