Sunday, May 7, 2017

Interlude

Well, it's been a while between postings and for that I apologize.

I had initially thought that not working would mean that I would be able to get in a few more hours of painting, terrain-building, and gaming. How wrong that was.

Looking for work turned out to be a full-time job in of itself. I found that even when I did have the time, it was hard to find motivation. Perhaps it was guilt: should I really be painting when perhaps there's something I could be doing to find a job?

Well, eight weeks ago that all changed. A fantastic company offered me a position and I accepted. The only catch was that I had to move to BC.

In the space of 17 days, we packed the house, painted it from top to bottom, changed the kitchen counter, staged it, and put it up for sale. Needless to say, this has made anything gaming-related hard to do. But not impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment