Thursday, February 18, 2016

Germans from BTD

They are finally ready (minus the Dullcote that I want to put on when the weather is a bit more hospitable because it doesn't dry very well at -8 C) for Hot Lead.

I bought these from Stephen after he picked them up from a Black Tree Design sale. They are easy to clean with very little flash. I had only one figure who was slightly mis-molded but other than a slightly off face, you would not know. I really appreciate the detail that the sculptor included because it made the figures easy to paint. I'd easily recommend BTD.

Anyway, on to the figures:




I've marked the leaders and given the platoons a coloured dot to make separating them easier for Hot Lead.



Let's get a bit closer




Everyone's favourite German LMG pose



From the back







































And the whole company (minus the Lt)




One last shot








2 comments:

  1. They look good. I like the "Junior Leader" marking. Should be easy to find now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. For my Warlord plastics, I had a system. Regular troops got the tin pot, junior leaders wear cloth caps, and senior leaders wear the peaked officer hats. I couldn't do that with BTD metals so I went with labels. I'm going to go back and do the same for my plastics to make it easy for every one to figure out.

      Delete