Friday, August 1, 2014

Ruined building from 4Ground

This was another purchase at Hold the Line. I have just started with 28mm and I felt I needed to get a building or something to have an objective. J&M had a bunch of 4Ground buildings but I was feeling a bit of sticker shock with the prices of 28mm terrain and vehicles. They did have a Russian house that was interesting but I didn't feel like spending that kind of money when I really had no idea what it would look like constructed.

I really didn't have to worry. The assembly was easier and things went together well. One of the corners on the building didn't quite go properly but that is my own fault for missing the step in which you wrap the entire building with an elastic until the glue dries. Even with that mistake, the end result is a very nice looking ruin. In terms of time, I completed it over the course of a couple of baseball games on TV but this building also had a lot of fiddly parts. Now that I've done one of these types of buildings, my next one will be quicker.



All told, I am very impressed. I've already decided, once I scrape together the money, that I will be getting the three eastern front WW2 buildings from 4Ground. These buildings are perfect for those gamers who want a colourful building they can assemble and use quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment