Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Leadpile

Time for a bit of an inventory of things I might or might not get to:
  • 6mm (mostly) WW2 American vehicles (mostly Shermans) that I did not previously get to.
  • 6mm Adler WW2 Germans.
  • 6mm WW2 German vehicles that Stephen gave to me to paint when I announced that I had completed all of the vehicles he sent to me earlier.
  • Re-base some of my 6mm infantry for skirmish.
  • 30 28mm WW2 Americans (and it looks like I'll need to pick up another box for CoC because 30 leaves me a bit short and I'll have no support options either otherwise)
  • 2mm ACW that David gave to me for my birthday after I announced that I had completed my 2mm ACW armies. I'm sensing a theme here.
  • 15mm ECW armies to re-base and matte down a bit.
  • 15mm 100yrs War armies that I've had for a while.
  • 15mm Egyptian armies that I've had for even longer.
  • 6mm Zulus and English
  • Various other bits and bobs like 2mm Carthaginian and Roman, 28mm future that I'm now not feeling any motivation whatsoever to complete.
Sigh. This is gonna take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment